The spice for life.
Dr. Rhoden’s FlavorDoctor
FlavorDoctor’s heart-healthy blend of physiologically beneficial ingredients treats food with great taste and good health – without salt! Unlike routine salt-substitutes, FlavorDoctor was formulated first from the health perspective of medical doctors led by a physician specialized in preventive medicine, exercise physiology and nutrition. In the process, however, it was made to be extra tasty on most non-sweet foods for widespread appeal.
Whether cooking with FlavorDoctor or shaking it on at the dinner table, it will melt into the food smoothly, enriching its flavor while helping to reduce the unhealthy consumption of excessive sodium.
Looks, cooks and tastes like salt!
- Better Salt-free flavor enhancer
- Utilizes a blend of heart-healthy ingredients
- Has a slight “salty” taste – spicy but not hot
- Finely ground, melts into food, uniform absorption
- Treats food with great taste and good health
- Doctor-formulated using contemporary nutritional science
- Excellent for spicy Mexican and Southwestern dishes
- Great for a sodium-free option in dishes when spicy hot is desired
- Lends a flavorful spiciness to chicken, beef, and pork
- Great for spicy, salt-free popcorn
- Wonderful in soups, chili, tacos, pasta dishes, and more
- Excellent complement to sandwiches and salads
- Its lemon-lime acidic blend formulated to bring out zesty flavor
- Excellent addition to chicken, fish, and beef
- Enhances flavor . . . does not overpower